Mon, 20 Dec|
Paint it like Monet. Online
Experiencing different painting styles and techniques created by famous influential artists is not only a great way to get your painting mojo back but it is also a great way for beginners to learn too.
Time & Location
20 Dec 2021, 19:00 – 22:05
About The Event
Online live ZOOM painting class
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Step by step, using simple painting techniques that anyone can do, art tutor Jacqui Simpson will walk you through painting this picture. You'll experience how it feels to have fun playing with paint to find your inner artistic flair. At the end of the session you'll have your own version of this painting.
Get creative, be inspired and let your mind unwind at one of our online Art & THRIVE social painting evenings.
Canvas size any. (A4 is the smallest that is recommended).
For painting kits please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a shopping list with everything you’ll need with links to where you can purchase your kit.
Art materials and preparation.
- Sit somewhere comfortably that has good light.
- If you do not have a desk top easel you can work flat or with your canvas/board propped up against old heavy books and taped in position along the bottom.
- Selection of round and flat paint brushes – assorted sizes.
- Acrylic paints – red, yellow, blue, green, black, white.
- Kitchen roll or old cloth or environmentally friendly wet wipes.
- Water pots x 2 (One spare with clean water).
- Desk top easel.
- Glass of wine or G’n’T to help the paint flow. 😊
- Art & THRIVE art classes take place in ZOOM.
- You can use ZOOM without an account on your PC/MAC/laptop via the web app. If accessing via phone or tablet you will need to install the ZOOM app first. If you are a newbie to ZOOM and need assistance please email email@example.com.
Paint it like Monet. Online.