NEW! Extended classes - Vincent Van Gogh
Time & Location
About The Event
NEW! Extended classes. Fancy a little bit more of a challenge?
3 x 2 hour painting sessions, covering : planning, colour palette prep through to painting technique spread over 3 weeks.
£45 per person for 3 classes
Paint it like Vincent Van Gogh
Online live ZOOM painting evenings.
7:00pm – 9:00pm Friday 4th June , Friday 11th June and Friday 18th June 2021
Step by step, by using simple painting techniques that anyone can do, art tutor Jacqui Simpson, will walk you through painting this picture. You’ll experience how it feels to have fun playing with paint to find your inner artistic flair. At the end of the session you'll have your own version of this painting. Click Read More> to find out what you'll need to get you started.
Get creative, be inspired and let your mind unwind at one of our online Art & THRIVE social painting evenings.
Recommended canvas size 16 x 20 inch.
For painting kits please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a shopping list with everything you’ll need with links to where you can purchase your kit.
Learn more about this event
Art materials and preparation.
- Sit somewhere comfortably that has good light.
- Your canvas/board can be propped up against old heavy books and taped in position along the bottom.
- Selection of round and flat paint brushes – assorted sizes.
- Acrylic paints – red, yellow, blue, green, black, white.
- Kitchen roll or old cloth or wipes.
- Water pots x 2 (One spare with clean water).
- Desk top easel.
- Large glass of wine or G’n’T to help the paint flow. 😊
- Art & THRIVE art classes take place in ZOOM.
- You can use ZOOM without an account on your PC/MAC/laptop via the web app. If accessing via phone or tablet you will need to install the ZOOM app first. If you are a newbie to ZOOM and need assistance please email email@example.com.
- Extended classes (3 classes)£45£450£0